How to change Emirates ID mobile number
How to change Emirates ID mobile number: The Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority require UAE ID cardholders to report any changes to the card details within the time of one month from the date of the change. To do all of this, you need to go to any branch of the agency or the nearest Customer Happiness Center.
Resident ID Guide (UAE ID)
Your resident ID or emirate ID contains two kinds of data: key and non-key. Key figures refer to your name, nationality, and date of birth. On the other hand, examples of non-critical data are your address and occupation.
To make critical data changes, you need access to the Federal Identity and Civil Rights Administration branch. On the other hand, you can change non-critical data in any electronic kiosk in the center and just make sure you have the necessary supporting documents!
- Original valid passport
- Existing UAE ID
- Certificate of change
The Federal Status and Citizenship Authority require UAE ID holders to report any changes to the card details within the time period of one month from the date of the change. To do all of this, you need to go to any branch of the agency or the nearest Customer Happiness Center.
Here is a guide to updating your Emirates ID:
- Go to the nearest Federal Status and Civil Rights Administration branch.
- Fill out the application form and submit documents.
- Pay the application fee (Dh 150).
- Confirm your biometrics (eg, photos, fingerprints).
- Wait for the SMS to indicate when a new Emirates ID is ready. This process typically takes 48 hours from the time the application is submitted.
- Request a new UAE ID from the post office specified in the SMS.
As you can see, as long as you have all the requirements, making changes to your resident ID is quick and easy. Updating your UAE ID is essential, especially if you want to keep using it.