Are you using the Etisalat network’s SIM Card? Have you forgotten your Etisalat network number? Then don’t worry because we are here to discuss different easiest ways to check your Etisalat number without any charges.
The methods we are going to discuss works in different areas of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) including Etisalatbai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al-Khema, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm Quwain.
The Etisalat network doesn’t charge you anything while checking your Etisalat number, all methods mentioned below are totally free for Etisalat users.
If you are in a hurry and you want to check your Etisalat number then follow these steps:
- Open dial pad on your mobile phone.
- Dial 101 from your keypad and your number will be displayed on the screen
If the first method is not working for some reason then you can try the second method where you need a help of a friend but it’s pretty easy to apply.
- Dial *188*yourfriendnumber#
- Replace the number of your friend
It will send your number in the form of a message to your friend’s mobile number.
Things you must know
- Etisalat doesn’t charge you on dialling 101, it’s totally free.
- Your SIM card must be active in order to make these methods work.
- In case the Etisalat has changed this code, visit Etisalat Website.
- If the problem still persists then call Etisalat Helpline Number: 00 971 800 2300
- If you want more information about the SIM owner including registered address, location etc then call Etisalat hotline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it totally free to check your Etisalat number?
Yes, it is free to check your Etisalat number by dialling 101 while in other methods, charges may apply.
Q. How to get more detailed information about SIM owner?
In this case, you have to call their helpline number (00 971 800 2300) for further investigation.
Q. When should you contact Etisalat helpline?
You should contact their helpline if your number is not displaying by using their code or if you need extra information about your SIM ownership.