How to get Turkey visa from Dubai
Turkey is only 3 hrs from Dubai, which makes this superb country very attractive to tourists. Turkey is now a beautiful tourist destination among UAE residents. Religious identity, incredible architecture, and glorious markets create Turkey irresistibly.
If you’re a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, you will need to apply for a tourist visa to visit Turkey. In this article, we have explained the processes for receiving Turkish consent in Dubai.
Firstly get an Electronic appointment for obtaining a Turkish visa
Please contact a traveling service representative and provide your name, address, career information, along with other relevant details. The travel agent will make an appointment with the Turkish Consulate General and also submit a Turkish tourist visa to the UAE.
The Consul-General will then review your application and then approve your own date, and then you must personally attend this interview. It’s vital to make sure that all supporting documents are prepared and so they can be filed to the government at the Consulate General’s Office.
After the preliminary application is approved, along with an interview is scheduled, then please bring the necessary documents to the VFS International Office.
- The completed application form, which is now an online form, you need to fill it out on the website of the Visa Facilitation Center and take a print out of it.
- Two photos (5 cm x 6 cm)-attach one picture to the application form. Another photo will be given to the visa officer.
- Letter from a travel agency (only if a travel agency organizes your trip).
- Original passport; Ensure that the passport is valid at least 180 days before the travel date.
- Bank statement-last three months; original and stamped. If you don’t have a job or do not have a bank account, you can submit a guarantor’s bank statement.
- Proof of salary-If you are unemployed, please submit a copy of your sponsor’s passport.
- Copies of round-trip air tickets and hotel reservations.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)-from your employer or sponsor.
Invitation letter from the Turkish host, which could be your friend, parents, spouse, etc. The Consulate General may ask for it when applying. The letter should include your landlord’s name, Turkish ID number, address, and contact information. A statement from the landlord should also be included, stating that he/she will bear all costs related to your visit.
Things to remember
- Visa fees may vary from 220-330 AED. All payments must be paid in UAE dirhams. Credit card transactions will not be accepted.
- For the best results, please apply for a tourist visa at least four weeks before you travel.
- Make sure you have valid medical insurance during your travel to Turkey.
- After the initial application is approved, the visa processing will take 4-7 working days.
Process for obtaining the Visa
- The first step in getting a Turkish tourist visa is to apply online through its electronic appointment system.
- The next step is to book and schedule an appointment at the VFS Global.
- On the day of the appointment, submit all paper documents.
- Wait for the result of the application.
- Pick up your passport from the VFS center to collect your passport with your visa stamp.
Address: 29th Floor, Dubai World Trade Center Building, P.O Box 9221 Dubai, U.A.E
Phone: +971 433 1488