Zero Balance Account in UAE
Zero Balance Salary account in UAE: There are many banks in the UAE, Mostly local bank branches of large international companies. They provide their amazing benefits regarding interest rate, low minimum balance, low monthly fees, personal account manager, and low payment transfer fees. If your company doesn’t have a significant amount of capital, and you are looking at Zero Balance Business Account in UAE. If you will not find a bank where they allow Zero Balance Current Account in UAE. But there are some banks offering almost zero balance account in UAE.
Read Article: NBAD Bank Salary Card Balance
These Bank Packages with a very low level of minimum balance is called “Zero Balance Account in UAE”. But you need still a little amount of balance for cash flow in the order to stay operable.
LIST OF BANKS WITH ZERO BALANCE BANK ACCOUNT IN UAE.
- Commercial bank of Dubai (CBD)
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD)
- ADCB Emirates Islamic Bank
- HSBC Bank
- RAK Bank
These Banks Provide Offer with ” 0 balance account opening in UAE” Here these Banks with Minimum Balance account in UAE:
- Commercial bank of Dubai – ESaver account. No minimum account balance is required for this account, zero maintenance charge, the interest rate is 1.5%, convenient online banking – all these are making this account a very attractive proposition. There is a minimum salary requirement for 5000AED.
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) – First Step Savings Account. The account requires no minimum balance to maintain offering Platinum Debit Card. This account can be opened by both UAE residents and non-residents.
- ADCB – Active Saver account. This is another Bank account with Zero balance requirement, available to residents and non-residents.
- HSBC online banking UAE (Esaver) This account also has no minimum balance requirements, providing great online banking possibilities.
- Rak Zero Balance Account: RAK Bank also provides a Zero balance opening account procedure is simple. They have very simple three steps to open a bank account in the UAE.
- Fill the application online on the RAK Bank website and upload the required document for verification.
- You will receive a confirmation letter by e-mail. When you will receive an email from the bank after the representative will contact you to complete all the formalities.
- You will receive a confirmation to open a bank account in UAE. You will come to the country and sign on the paper get your Bank debit card.