If you are an Etisalat network user in UAE and you want to check the sim owner information including name and address, then keep reading because we are going to share easy methods through which you can track the ownership of your Etisalat number.
Many people usually forget their Etisalat SIM details because they do not actively use their Etisalat numbers. They are confused after reactivating their SIMs, and all they want is to know the SIM credentials.
There is no need for Etisalat users to visit any of the Etisalat centers for knowing the details because Etisalat itself provides a helpline service where any Etisalat user can contact to know the forgotten SIM ownership details including name, address etc.
Let’s have a look at the easiest method to solve all of your confusion.
How to Check Etisalat Sim Owner Name – Easiest Method
One of the easiest methods is to dial the Etisalat code, which is 101 (standard charges may apply for this call). The ownership details of your SIM will automatically appear on the screen after dialling the number.
Terms & Conditions for knowing Etisalat ownership details
- You will get ownership details of your own number after dialling 101.
- Your SIM card must be active to know the details; otherwise inactive SIM cards won’t work.
- Etisalat might change this helpline code. In case it is not working, check on Etisalat’s official website.
- If you need more information regarding your number, then call on Etisalat helpline number: 00 971 800 2300
- You can ask for the Etisalat sim owner address, name and location by calling the provided Etisalat helpline number.
- The ownership details fetching method works perfectly fine in the United Arab Emirates, including Etisalatbai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Kemah, Ajman, Fujairah and Umm Quwain. If you belong to these regions, then you can call the helpline number for more details.