eNetwasal services are provided by the UAE Ministry of Labour, now recognized as the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The eNetwasal service was launched back in the year 2008. eNetwasal service allows employees to apply for a work permit in the UAE. The eNetwasal service works electronically, where employment permits are issued via eNetwasal. These electronic permits can also be printed to keep as a copy.
The applicants can also get their work permits by visiting Tehseel Service Centers in the UAE. Once the work permits are approved by eNetwasal service then customers become eligible to apply for eCard and eContract. These things are also issued electronically once the applicants successfully submit the required documents. These electronic cards or contracts can be printed to keep as a copy.
eNetwasal services by MoHRE (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation) has various services for both the employee and employers. Both can signup and apply through eNetwasal according to their eligibility.
The eNetwasal service allows employers to access various types of information after registering with eNetwasal. The signup process for the employer is pretty easy but let’s first have a look at the included services:
Work permit status
Company employee list
Labour card status
Other extra services
The employers only become eligible to access this information after a successful registering themselves with eNetwasal services. They must provide the correct information in the signup process.
The registration process for eNetwasal can be easily completed by following some simple steps. Just make sure to provide the correct information; otherwise, you will not be able to access the desired information. Follow these steps:
Step 1: The employer has to visit MoHRE’s (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation) official website.
Step 2: Find “New owner sign up” and click to open it.
Step 3: Now, if the employer has an e-signature card, then he should choose the “Yes” option to proceed otherwise mark it as “No.”
Step 4: After you choose “Yes,” then you have to fill out a form will the following information to continue the registration process:
- Signature card serial number
- Person code
- Year of birth
- Passport number
Step 5: Once you are done providing these details, you will be redirected to another page where you have to answer a question about your partner.
Step 6: After answering questions about your partner, then you have to fill another information form where you will be asked for:
- User Id
- Email address
- Contact number
- Preferred communication language
Step 7: Now, the final steps of your registration, eNetwasal, will send you an email to your provided email address for confirmation of your account and set a new password. Congrats, you are now registered with eNetwasal.
Incase your forget your password, you can find a “forgot password” option on the page where you can provide your registered email ID, and a password reset link will be sent for you.
eNetwasal also provides a range of services to employees working in various registered companies. The employees can easily access information through eNetwasal. Have a look at employee services:
Labour Card Status/Information
They will ask for the following details in order to check card status:
- Card number
- Person code
- Date of birth
In order to check Contract information, you have to visit MoHRE’s official website.
You will be asked to provide the following information there:
- Labour card number
- Person code
- Date of birth
Once you have successfully filled out this info, you will easily see your contract information.
- The eNetwasal provide rights to employees through which they can submit unpaid or delayed salary complaints.
- Once you have submitted your complaint, they will allocate a reference number to your complaint.
- The reference number can be used to track the status of your complaint on the official MoHRE’s website.
How to check Labour Contract Information Online in the UAE?
The contract information was previously accessible through MOL’s (Ministry of Labour) website, but now it has been moved to MoHRE’s (Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation) site. You can follow these simple steps in order to easily access your labour contract information:
- Vist MoHRE’s website.
- Scroll down and find the “Labour Card Information” option.
- Click on that option, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Provide the following detail, including your labour card number, person code, date of birth, and nationality.
- Wait for the system to process your information, and it will redirect you to a new page where you will find your desired Labour contract information.
Labour Contract Information using MoHRE services App
The MoHRE has a responsive app available on PlayStore and Appstore. You can access Labour Contract information through MoHRE’s official app by following these simple steps:
- Download and Register yourself on MoHRE’s application.
- You will receive an SMS or email shortly for confirmation.
- After confirmation, find the “view labour card” option and click on it.
- Provide the details, and you will be able to access your labour contract info.
These processes will only work if your company is integrated with the UAE Ministry of Labour. If that is not the case, then you should contact your respective company.
Benefits of eNetwasal Services
- There are no charges to use eNetwasal services, which benefits both the employer and employee. You just need a stable internet connection for accessibility.
- They have already answered various questions by employees to make their labour contract status checking process easier.
- Other than labour contract checking services, you can also access eVisas report status and inspection dates registration without any costs.
- The salary complaints by employees are handled by the Ministry of Wages, and they do not disclose the person’s name who filed a complaint. They take action against the respective company to regulate salaries.
The eNetwasal system and its services are still improving with the participation of Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation. The labourers and employers are already benefitting from its services. The transactions have become easier and employees can apply for a work permit on their ease. The e-contracts and e-labour cards have recolonized the traditional system where employees had to keep their contracts in the form of a plastic card or paper.